Monday, 12 December 2011

Wedding Case...

Hiya,

When I saw that the one-and-only Amy Sheffer was this month's Case Study challenge muse I knew I had to play along! Amy tops my list of inspirational and ridiculously talented stampers and it is such fun to case her work. Here's what I came up with:


I wanted to use the multiple layers of white card with an embossed layer like Amy's card (looks so elegant) and I also was inspired by the general layout and ribbon treatment.

This image is from a new stamp set coming out in the UK mini catalogue on 4th of Jan. I embossed it with black EP on whisper white card and added some shimmer paint to the veil as well as a couple of rhinestones for a little 'tiara'. The sentiment and frame is from the same set and I added a tiny bit of colour with markers to the little flowers on the frame. The ribbon is Real Red 1/8" taffeta that I threaded through a strip I punched with the lace ribbon border punch.

That's it for now - have a fabulous day/evening wherever you are!

x Amy x

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on the CASE Study this week!!! I'd never have thought of a wedding card but it suits the design SO much!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image works perfectly with this design. Great take on Amy's card. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh beautiful wedding card!I love how your image stands out against the white. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome, luv the simplicity of it...thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Amy, this is stunning!!! Thank you for playing CASE Study with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, look at that gorgeous silhouette image! Love it! You've really made it pop with the layers of white and the tiny touch of color with the ribbon. Fantastic CASE. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study! And thanks so much for your kind, complimentary words -- so heartwarming and encouraging! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy - you were the randomly selected winner for the CASE Study challenge #69 and as a sponsor for the challenge, we'd like to send you a gift certificate! Please contact us at marketing@cropstop.com. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete