Monday, 7 May 2012

Journal case...

Hiya,

Two posts in one day... not bad huh?! I had a bit of a chance to create some things over the weekend, including some journals (I shared a man's one yesterday). When I saw this week's Case Study challenge, I had an idea for a journal so I pulled out some flocked dsp and a pink notebook I had lying around and came up with this:

Agnieszka's card has a striking black flocked background with some bright letters layed over the top so I went in that direction with my journal. I added some black satin ribbon and a few rhinestones but overall it was pretty quick and simple! Here's the recipe:

Stamps & ink: None!! (don't think that's ever happened before...!) 
Paper: Mocha Morning dsp, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Tools: Timeless Type alphabet dies
Accessories: black satin ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, luv it!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous spin on the inspiration, Amy! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study this week! xx Chupa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and stylish, it makes me want to get to work on beautifying my boring notebooks! I love the look of the black ribbon on the black, flocked paper. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete