Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Soft butterfly case...

Hi there,

I got a chance last night to play along with the final week of caseing Laurie over at the Case Study challenge - I can't say enough how much I am inspired by her creations! My version is a pretty obvious case...


I kept the layout, the colour scheme, the embossed background... quite a lot actually! There's a lot of new goodies from the summer mini catty (out today!!) on this one - the Bordering on Romance set was used to stamp the floral pattern (using Crumb Cake ink and coloured using blender pens and inkpads). The rosette was created using new dsp and the FAB new score board. I added a couple of cute Blushing Bride buttons (also new), and the sentiment is from another new set - Tea Shoppe.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Tea Shoppe, All a Flutter
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Attic Boutique dsp
Tools: Scallop circle punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, corner rounder punch,
Accessories: Crumb Cake button, Baker's twine, Twitterpated buttons, Blushing Bride ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! LOVE THIS!! The font on the sentiment is such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, WOW! Thanks for playing at CASE Study

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WoW! How beautiful! Love your embossed background and that sentiment - just lovely! and that floral pattern!! I need these stamps!! Your card is a real feast for the eyes! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is stunning! What a wonderful take on the CASE card! It's so feminine and soft! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite colours and you put them together so well!

    ReplyDelete