Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Tiled Wisteria Case...

Hi there,

I've been playing around with the new Simply Scored tool as well as the diagonal plate that's also available. I've seen a faux tiled background on quite a few cards and so wanted to have a go myself. I used this week's Case Study challenge as a starting point to putting my card together and ended up with this:



 I used Wisteria Wonder to stamp and sponge the tiled panel, then paired it with Concord Crush card and ribbon. Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, For My Family
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Victorian lace trim, pearls, Concord Crush ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love it! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks Fabulous, I love the back ground you have created with the simply scored and also reminded me how lovely Baroque Motifs is, I must pull mine out and use it. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study.

    Thanks Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try this effect, I didn't realise you sponged it though I thought you had to brayer it, will definitely give it a go now!
    love the vintage trim peeping out at the bottom, genius!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a stunner!!! I LOVE this technique and you've got it down to perfection!!
    This card could be for so many reasons!!

    ReplyDelete