Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Secret Garden Sympathy...

Hi there,

When I saw the challenge over at Case Study this week I knew I had to play along. I love Maile's work, although I could never pull off the CAS masterpieces she creates! I had fun caseing her card this week - and there's a lot that I kept the same (why mess with perfection eh?!)...


I used the Secret Garden stamp set, stamping and cutting out several layers then adding some buttons to the centre. The background is Natural Composition and I added some Very Vanilla seam binding as well as the sentiment.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Secret Garden, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Stazon
Paper: Natural Composition, Whisper White, Naturals White
Accessories: Basic Black buttons, Very Vanilla seam binding
Tools: Secret Garden framelits, corner rounder punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! Amy, what a beautiful card...so glad I found you...love love love the white flowers, they absolutely pop! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The buttons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    This is absolutely gorgeous...love the white against the crumb cake and the black accents!! Thanks for sharing with us;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh Amy this is beyond stunning! Congrats on winning top 3 this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Very beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, one of my fav's! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love those white and black flowers...stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those white flowers Amy, best use of this stamp set I have seen so far.

    ReplyDelete