Saturday, 2 August 2014

Blended Garden Bloom...

Hi there!

I've had such a quiet week this week - it's very unusual for me! So I've had more time than usual to play, and so I took the opportunity to play along with some challenges that inspired me... Today's card was inspired by a combination of the Color Throwdown, Deconstructed Sketch and Case Study...


I had some fun colouring in the fabulous Blended Bloom stamp with my Blendabilities for this one...


 As well as using my Blendabilities and Blended Bloom stamp, I also used some other new goodies: Gold Soiree dsp, Blessed by God stamp set and some new lace trim... lots of fun!

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Blended Bloom, Blessed by God
Ink: Memento black, Garden Green, Blendabilities (Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive)
Paper: Gold Soiree dsp, Garden Green, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Pearls, Venetian crotchet trim
Tools: Project Life framelits, Flower Frenzy die

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x


4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Amy this is beautiful, that bloom...Holy Smokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bloom!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring, Amy! And what a great combination of the challenges! Beautiful card! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amy. Love the shading on the flower. The lace strip is so pretty. Great job combining all of those challenges. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete