Sunday 20 May 2012

Fresh Colour Mashup...

Hiya,

I managed to combine three challenges for today's creation (it's sometimes the only way I can fit them in... and there are still some on my list I don't get to!). I combined the Friday Mashup (decorative edge + ribbon/bows) with the Freshly Made sketch and Colour Q challenge...



And here's what I came up with:


I used the new Bordering on Romance set, stamping with Stazon and colouring with markers. I cut the image into strips and layered on Basic Grey cardstock then added some faux stitching with a grey marker. The scalloped strip was stamped with a border stamp from Bordering on Romance and embossed with white EP.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Stazon, Wisteria Wonder, markers
Paper: Flirtatious dsp, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Lucky limeade
Tools: Word Window punch, Modern label punch, edgelits dies
Accessories: Lucky Limeade ribbon, rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Amy, I love the stamps and paper you used for these colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Amy, I love the colours and design, both perfect for your blue flowers.

    Thanks for joining in on my final Friday Mashup challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great card that uses all three challenges! I love that you stamped the image and then divided it between the three layers. That's such a great look! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Amy! I love the stitching and the paper you have chosen. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Amy ... such a pretty colour scheme, love your colouring and border treatment ... great job!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Amy! Love that stamp and how you put it on split panels. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great job with the sketch! I love the colors and all the fabulous detailing. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color combo with this stamp set! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy this is so pretty.. I love the extra flowers you added to the border. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete