Sunday 16 September 2012

CAS Banner Love...

Hello!

This week at the Paper Players it's time for another CAS theme challenge...


I saw this inspiration photo over at Stampin' Royalty that gave me an idea for this challenge...


And here's what I ended up with...


Hold the phone... I am actually happy with one of my CAS cards... gasp! Lol! Anyone who knows my style knows CAS is not something I do easily - but this one came together pretty quickly with the help of the inspiration photo. I die-cut some banners using one of the Bitty Banners dies from First Edition dsp, cut them in half and folded the top of each one over and adhered to a piece of linen thread to create the banner. I added some tiny hearts punched with the owl punch using Primrose Petals and Rasberry Ripple card then added a couple of little pearls to two of the hearts. I embossed the heart from You are Loved with clear EP on Crumb Cake card then layered a greeting from Love & Laughter over the top using oval punches.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team have created...

The Paper Players Design Team
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
x Amy x

12 comments:

  1. Amy, your card is perfect!!! Love the clean design, the rounded corners, the piercing and your banner rocks!!! Sweet card! I think I'll have to case this idea from you now ;) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Absolutely adorable--sweet and innocent--and the perfect take on the inspiration challenge. I adore your newsprint banner with hearts and the clear ep heart rocks! Thanks for kickin' my challenge out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, I may have to CASE it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have every right to be happy with this card - it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, your cards are always fabulous! I love the newsprint banners with the hearts and pearls! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these banners! They are adorable (CASE alert). :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi amy
    Fabulous card .... Love it.... And everything about it....seeing some of your gorgeous cards has made me by the stamp setL ... lol....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that sweet, heart pennant to pieces, Amy! And the red and kraft combo is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I KNEW you had used that challenge photo for your inspiration....absolutely beautiful! All your little details add up to one sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should be really happy with this CAS creation, Amy...because it is gorgeous! I love those bitty hearts and the paper pierced detail adds such fun detail. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous Amy! Love the adorable little newsprint pennants with their sweet heart accents & the colour palette is just divine. :)

    ReplyDelete