Sunday 25 November 2012

Fan Fair Birthday...

Hiya,

I'm running a bit late with my posts this week (I'll be back later with my Mashup post...!!) - my sister is visiting and we've been cooking and lost track of time... Anyways, this week Jaydee has a great sketch for us at the Paper Players:


I was working against the clock on this one so I decided to use some pretty patterned paper for the main panel...


As well as the strip of Fan Fair dsp I added some leaves from French Foliage as well as a lace bow with an antique brad. The border along the edges of the dsp is die-cut from Very Vanilla using the finishing touches edgelits die. I added a sentiment from Curly Cute with a punched strip of Summer Starfruit underneath.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the team have created for you:

The Paper Players Design Team


Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Perfect way to feature that lovely paper and the pop of Summer Starfruit is gorgeous. Great addition of the leaves & crochet trim too! Glad you're getting some good visiting time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the beautiful pattern paper!!! Hope you are enjoying the visit with your sister!!! Family fun time is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card...and a clever use of the designer paper! The leaves make the perfect accent! Have fun with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty--I love it when the paper does all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Amy, love the colours you have combined & the "pop" of the starfruit. Great use of the DSP too - I thought you had been busy collage stamping! Enjoy your time with your sis. :)

    ReplyDelete