Sunday 28 April 2013

Baby Boutique Mojo...


Hi there,

I took some time last night to play around with a few challenges and my paper stash so I've got a few cards to share with you over the next few days - yay! The first one is a little something I made with the Mojo Monday sketch and a new stamp set to me, Baby Boutique...


I used some Parker's Patterns dsp with my colour coach to help me come up with the colour combo (Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit, Real Red and Not Quite Navy). The images were stamped with a selection of the colours, and boat was inked with markers, then I punched out each image with the 1 1/4" square punch and sponged around each with Marina Mist ink. I layered all four onto a piece of Real Red card. The sentiment is from A Word for You, stamped with Not Quite Navy and turned into a banner. I added some Real Red brads to the sentiment flag as well as some Summer Starfruit ribbon and a silver button to finish.

Here's the sketch I used...


Thanks for stopping by... I hope you have a truly blessed week ahead!

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment