Sunday 29 December 2013

I'm back!

Hiya!

Well I'm back in the UK after a lovely long holiday in Australia - and I'm able to get crafting again! I wasn't able to play along with the Colour Q challenges while I was away (I'll be back playing along with the Royal Court on Tuesday!) but in order to get my stamping mojo started again I thought I'd play along with this week's challenge, as well as the sketch from PPA this week...


I wanted to play with a couple of sets I got at Convention (Gorgeous Grunge and Hello Lovely) that I didn't get much time to use before I went away... I put the colours together and came up with this...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge, Hello Lovely
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Midnight Muse
Paper: Retro Fresh dsp, Sweater Weather dsp, Baked Brown Sugar, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Neutrals candy dots

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Adorable, Amy! I love the coffee stains ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your cards Amy! Looks like you tore the edges of the Midnight Muse -- very nice touch. Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Amy! Glad to see you back...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and I agree with Ann...love the coffee stains. Thanks for playing along with us this week at pals Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very clever card. I love the splashy card, just my style.

    ReplyDelete