Tuesday 28 October 2014

Project Hipster Birthday...

Hiya!


It's time for another ColourQ challenge and we've got another fun combo this week...


I was running short on time so I pulled out a Project Life card that had similar colours on it and decided to go with a birthday card for a young person...


I've been aquainting myself with the 'hipster' look in the last week (long story!) as I didn't have a clue what it was and apparently the nerdy glasses are a big thing in this particular fashion so when I looked at the Project Life sticker sheet and spotted the glasses I knew I had to use them! I added Crystal Effects to the lenses for an authentic look.


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Big News, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive
Paper: PL 4x3" card & sticker (Happiness Is), Old Olive, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Crystal Effects
Tools: Envelope Punch Board, Confetti Stars punch


I used the Paper Players sketch to help me this week...


Make sure you check out the inspiration provided by the rest of the Royal Court this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

1 comment: