Sunday 23 November 2014

Krafty Blended Bauble...

Hello!


I thought I'd better start cracking out some more Christmas cards with December fast approaching so the other day I pulled out some images that I had coloured whilst on holiday in August but had never got around to using on a card. I had lots of fun colouring the Christmas Bauble image in with my Blendabilities...


I used a couple of challenges to help me pull my card together: the layout from Freshly Made Sketches this week as well as the inspiration pic from Card Concept...



I was inspired by the kraft paper and red ribbon from the pic so I used some Under the Tree dsp with Cherry Cobbler seam binding as my starting point. I do believe this card fits the 'clean and layered' style!


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Bauble, Good Greetings
Ink: Memento black, Versamark, Blendabilities
Paper: Under the Tree dsp, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Naturals White
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, gold button, linen thread
Tools: Project Life Corner rounder punch


Thanks for stopping by!


x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Amy! This is gorgeous! I love how you've colored the ornament (which I've been too chicken to ink up yet), and that bow is spectacular. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a delightful card Amy!! It is simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Amy! Thanks for joining us at the card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a festive card with lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete