Sunday 11 January 2015

Artisan Mojo...

Hi there!

I'm just popping in to share a card I made over the weekend using some new goodies and inspired by two challenges: the Mojo Monday sketch and the Card Concept...



I was given the lovely Artisan Embellishment kit from the Spring/Summer catty before Christmas from my fab team Jess and Claire and decided to use a few bits and pieces from it for this card...


I changed a couple of the shapes on the sketch but hopefully its still recognisable lol! The cut-out rose panel in the background, along with the pink roses, pearls and clear button are all from the Artisan kit. I used the Petite Pairs stamp set to create the sentiment (stamped on a printed die-cut from the Everyday Occasions kit) and added some Rose Red seam binding ribbon (clearly, I was on a bit of an embellishment kick with this card!). I was going for the Classy & Elegant style for this one.

Thanks for stopping by today...

x Amy x

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is beautiful! I love the layering and the embellishments. That Artisan Embellishment Kit is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such an elegant card Amy.
    So much attention to detail from the photo inspiration and gorgeous colour choices.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love those flower embellishments. Thanks for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo beautiful and totally classy & elegant! I'm always in awe of card makers, like you, that have the ability to perfectly mix elements, texture, depth & design! I love, love, love the unexpected bit of twine! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us this week at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super pretty, Amy! I love those fabric flowers...such a perfect touch! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept this week!!

    ReplyDelete