Tuesday 7 July 2015

Set of Encouragement...

Hiya!

This week over at the ColourQ we have a fab new combination to play with...


My sister had asked me to send her three sets of boxed cards for a fundraising auction she is holding in Australia and I was under a tight deadline so I combined her request with this colour combination to create a set of encouragment cards...


I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch for the cards...


The sentiments are from a Papertrey set and I used a combination of retired SU cardstock along with PTI's Aqua Mist.

Make sure you check out the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this set of cards! Those colors sing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards. I love that pretty edging, too. I am sure your sister will be so pleased with these sets. Hope they bring a smile to the winner at the auction , too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are beautiful! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete