Tuesday 13 October 2015

Tiger Lily Butterflies...

Hello!

After a break from playing along with the ColourQ team last week I'm back to share this week's challenge...


I was reminded of some Kaisercraft papers and die-cuts that had orange tones in them so I pulled our the Tiger Lily collection and this card came together REALLY quickly...


I used the Jeremiah 29:11 stamp from Verve for the scripture. I know this scripture is one that a lot of people know (it's one of those favourite scriptures that many like to remember to encourage themselves and others) - but the thing that I'm realising more and more is that this verse really is the heartbeat of God from the beginning to end of Scripture. He wants to give us a hope and a future - all He requires is that we follow His plan, not ours, for our lives!

Make sure you check out the fab creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Just noticed you live in Bristol... my parents in law, and sis in law live in Bristol! . GBU xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and a wonderful way to use the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! I had to come by and tell you how much I like your card. I especially love the Scripture. That's what caught my attention in among all the skeletons & witches that are around right now. ;) Thanks for sharing the encouragement. The Lord used your words to bless me today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card Amy! I definitely love this bible verse!

    ReplyDelete