Saturday 23 January 2016

Blushing Rose Anniversary...

Hello!

I took some time last night and this afternoon to just chill out and play with some new stamps and some favourite challenges... In this busy world of mine it's all too easy to forget to set time aside just to relax and create for the sheer joy of it! Hopefully I'll be able to pop in and share my creations over the next few days and week, but today I'll start with this one...


 I managed to score this beautiful Rose Wonder stamp set for free when I hosted my last SU party (yay for freebies!) and have been wanting to play with it for the past week. For this one I stamped the rose image three times on Blushing Bride and embossed with white EP, then cut three different layers and stacked up with dimensionals. The leaves were stamped on Crumb Cake and embossed as well. The card layers were cut using one of MFT's Blueprints die-namics collections (love!) and the sentiment is from a old MFT set.

I combined this week's MFT sketch challenge (tweaked a bit!) with the Color Throwdown as my inspiration...


Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Amy! Fabulous use of Rose Wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big bold bloom!! Great use of the sketch and colors! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is gorgeous! LOVE that new rose and you might have pushed me over the edge to order it! :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete