Wednesday 18 April 2012

My 1st award...!

Hi there,

I'm popping in today with a bit of a different post - I found out that I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by sweet Kelly over at Kelly's Craftin' Corner - thank you so much Kelly! She is a fellow SU demo and has fab creations on her blog to inspire you.


This award originated in Germany from what I can see - I learnt German at school and I remember that 'Ich liebe dich' means 'I love you' so I'm thinking that this award is about sharing the love! (Kelly said on her post that Liebster means beloved or dearest.)

The honour of accepting the award is traditionally done in the following way:

1. show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog
2. choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog
3. post the award on your blog!
So without further ado the people I would like to pass on this award to are:

Judy May @ Just Judy Designs
Narelle Farrugia @ Stamplicious
Christyne Kane @ Stampin' with Sugar
Heather Klump @ Downstairs Designs
Riley Fitzgerald @ Stampin' with Riley

These blogs contain loads of fabulous creativity that inspire me - I hope they inspire you too!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Amy for sending me this award! I'm over the moon. Cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete