Saturday 14 April 2012

Tea for Me... and You!

Hello!

I have been having fun playing with my latest delivery of new goodies... sneak peeks from the Summer mini catty. I combined this week's Colour Q palette with the layout from Deconstructed Sketches and got  inky with the fab Tea Shoppe set.

 

I created some china tea cups with these colours...


I stamped and cut out the tea cups then glazed them with crystal effects. The sentiment was selectively inked with coordinating markers then punched out with an oval punch. I added some faux stitching with a black marker around the sentiment, image panel and dsp background layer. The three patterned panels are from a new dsp pack in the Summer mini called Attic Boutique.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Stazon
Paper: Attic Boutique dsp, Tea Time Simply Scrappin kit, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Dotted scallop ribbon border punch, oval punch, scallop oval punch, crystal effects, black marker

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. And I'm totally jealous of your faux stitching! I assume it's hand done and it's PERFECT! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Amy, I love your bright and cheery card, love the stitching! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete