Tuesday 8 January 2013

CR84FN Fab Composition...


Hiya,

I've been playing around with the Naturals Composition dsp this week (I have a class this weekend showcasing this paper) and I combined the CR84FN colour challenge with the sketch at Fab Friday to get me started...


And here's what I came up with...


I know the background looks blue at the top, but it's actually Elegant Eggplant! I won't go into too many details as I'll be teaching this at class, but here's the recipe for you..

Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Raspberry Ripple, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Naturals Composition, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Tools: Delicate Doilies sizzlit die, buttons sizzlit die, butterfly punch
Accessories: Raspberry Ripple ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That background is gorgeous and your bow is perfect! Those sizzlits buttons fit perfectly in the doilies -- I didn't know that. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is stunning! Why haven't I purchased this paper yet?!? I love the colors and your bow is fab! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the way you've created the background and the butterflies are lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Amy! The background looks incredible and those butterflies are beautiful fluttering about! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background, doilies, and butterflies! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo Beautiful Amy!! Love the Gorgeous BG you created on the kraft and the butterflies are soo Pretty! 8-) So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the sketch, the doily die cuts are so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Cr84 FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the multiple colors on the background! Great idea to layer the buttons on the doilies! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So classy Amy - love those butterflies on the pretty doilies and the coloured background you created. Really lovely card. Hope your class goes well at the weekend! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy, your background is Gorgeous and I Love the butterflies! Pretty pretty card! Thx for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete