Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bicycle Boy's Birthday...

Hiya!

It's time for another fun ColourQ challenge and this week we've got some bright colours to play with...


I had a request from my sister to make a boy's birthday card featuring a bicycle so I thought these colours would work for that. I pulled out one of SU's hostess sets called Life's Adventure and some dsp from the Spring/Summer catty and created this...


I used Cajun Craze instead of Dusty Durango cos we've never had that colour in the UK! The bike was coloured with Blendabilities and the sun (from Kinda Eclectic) was stamped a couple of times with Hello Honey ink.

I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout...


Make sure you check out the inspiring designs from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Perfect for a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this is one sweet card. I love that fabulous bicycle.

    ReplyDelete