Monday 23 July 2012

Sweet Wedding Duo...

Hi there,

I combined a couple of challenges yesterday...

     

And came up with this...


When I saw the colours I thought of romance and so I took out the Love & Laughter set from the current mini catty and made a wedding card. The papers are a mix of the patterns pack and the Mocha Morning specialty patterns (I used one of my last scraps of the gorgeous black flocked paper). I stamped the cake using Basic Black ink and added some punched hearts with a rhinestone in the centre of each. The little tab at the side of the image is Basic Grey card embossed with white EP and punched out with the modern label punch. Some Poppy Parade ribbon and extra rhinestones finished this one off.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the stripe in the background and your pretty little cake. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I have not cared for this stamp set....until now!!! This card is nothing short of stunning!!!! HAVE to get this set...thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the white embossing. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful pretty card. Nicely balanced. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mixture of different texts that you have - they mix well with the different patterns. I'm putting this in my "Cards to Remember" file because my daughter has friends who are getting married. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully designed card! Just stunning! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card -the pop of red with the black is so elegant! Congrats on your Guest Stamper spot for SSSC!

    ReplyDelete