Saturday 23 February 2013

Indigo Pool Garden...


Hello!

{Yikes, I've just realised that this didn't post earlier today - sorry about that! I think there may have been a problem with Blogger because I did press publish - oh dear!)

This week's Dynamic Duos colour combo is a pretty, monochromatic one...


I had a class this weekend using the Secret Garden set and so I had an idea to use these colours to create a watercolour background... which progressed to a triple-time technique combined with watercolour... well here's what I ended up with...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Secret Garden, Vintage Verses, Creative Elements, Papillion Potpourri
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Vintage faceted button, Irridescent Ice embossing powder
Tools: Ovals framelits, Labels framelits, Secret Garden framelits, bitty butterfly punch, Needlepoint embossing folder

Make sure you check out the fab creations of the rest of the Dynamic Duos team!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments: