Friday 1 March 2013

Baby Henry...


Hiya,

Just popping in quickly to share my Friday Mashup card with you...

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
1. Make a project for a "Baby Shower or a Baby".
2. Or Make a project using the Colors "Pool Party, Real Red, So Saffron & a Neutral".
3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for a "Baby/Shower using the Colors listed above".

Here's my creation...


I made Henry patterned by stamping the large graphic element from Clockworks over the top in Pool Party, then layered him over a heart from the More Amore dsp set. The sentiment is from Bloomin' Marvelous, a Sale-a-Bratioon set. I embossed the Pool Party strip with the clouds embossing folder for a bit of texture, and added a Pool Party bow to finish.

I used the layout from the Paper Players to help me...


Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love your patterned elephant, and the sweet bow is a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable elephant! I love the combination of patterns and texture that you’ve created!

    ReplyDelete