Wednesday 31 July 2013

Razzleberry Flower Shop...

Hello!

I've been playing around with the Flower Shop set and pansy punch this week and used a couple of challenges to help me: the colours from In{k}spire_me and the sketch from the Paper Players.


Here's what I came up with...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Field Flowers, Flower Shop, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate
Paper: Quatrefancy dsp, Basic Grey, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories: Simply Pressed clay & button mold, mini brads, pansy punch

I'm keeping it short and sweet today... hope you've having a great week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. THis is lovely....that color challenge is delightful and you've used all the colors in just the right ways! Your little clay buttons are adorable! Thanks for making my sketch look great this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your participation!
    I love your card! Especially the flowers with the buttons!
    ela from In {k} spire_me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the flowers and how you used the colors and sketch from both challenges. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All-around GORGEOUS, Amy! Wow! I always am so inspired by your projects. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete