Thursday 6 March 2014

Mini Memories Album part 5...

Hi there!

I'm back with a few more pages from my album today...

The one above is on the back of the foiled vellum that I showed in my previous album post. I added a few gold sequins from the album kit to carry the gold theme through.

This one was very simple - just a half-doily and a little die-cut label. Doesn't have to be complicated folks!


This is another double-page spread showing my Dad's side of the family with a Word Bubble framelit (I actually had this left over from another project and thought it looked cute with the family photo!). The opposite page is the wedding car (chosen by the groom!) and a pic he took on his phone on their way from the wedding to the photo shoot - he posted this on Facebook with the comment 'I have a wife!' - so sweet!!

I'll be back shortly with the last couple of pages...

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Amy, your creations are beautiful! As a result, I have nominate you to receive the Liebster Blog Award! For more info, please see my post at: AEstamps A Latte. http://aestamps2.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete