Saturday 8 March 2014

Mini Memories part 6...

Hiya!

I'm back for the final installment in my Mini Memories Album project...

How fab is that little die-cut camera?! It's from the On Film framlits set of dies - I die-cut it from Baked Brown Sugar card then used the thin end of the matching marker to draw in the debossed lines - such a great effect!

The page above shows one of the table clusters at the reception with one of the {many} placecards I made for the event! I stamped 'welcome' on the gold arrow (also cut with one of the On Film framelits) using one of the Hostess stamp sets (Sweetly Framed), and the 'celebrate' is also from a hostess set (Express Yourself) - if you live in Bristol (or nearby) and want a host a party and have the opportunity to get one of these sets for free, just let me know!


This is the final double-page layout to share. The one on the left you may have already seen on my blog - featuring the thank you banner I made. The one on the right is the other gold foiled vellum page, with a frame cut using the largest On Film framelit (the frame was cut with both gold foil and black, with the gold layered inside the black frame, then the photo cut slightly smaller [3x3"] and layered on top) - love this effect.

Well that's all from me and my album... I hope you've enjoyed the journey through my little attempt at a mini album and perhaps have been inspired to make one of your own. At only £12.50 for this kit, it's an absolute bargain!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Love your album. You did a beautiful job with the kit.

    ReplyDelete