Wednesday 15 February 2012

Poppy Pool Mothers Day...

Hiya,

I'm busy planning a class at the moment using the Easter Blossoms stamp set so to get me started I played along with this weke's Mojo sketch as well as the colour challenge from the Paper Players. Here's what I ended up with:


I stamped the silhouette image onto a circle cut from a piece of First Edition dsp with Soft Suede ink and lightly sponged around the edges. The papers are from the lovely Sale-a-Bration  set (can't get enough of these!). The sentiment is a mix of Teeny Tiny Wishes and For My Family. I added a few pearls to give the girl a necklace and a few larger ones in the top corner for a bit of extra elegance.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Easter Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes, For my Family
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Paper: Everyday Enchantment dsp, First Edition dsp, Pool Party, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Circles #2 die, pearls, Victorian lace trim, Word Window punch, Perfect Pennants die, Top note die

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so pretty---love it stamped on the newsprint! A great card for your mum! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so sweet! Love that image stamped on the DSP and the sentiment "window" you created. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE this! You've used the sketch beautifully and I lovethe girl stamped on newsprint...such a sweet pearl necklace too! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Amy! I love that image stamped on the newsprint. The little pearl necklace is a sweet touch, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete