Saturday 24 November 2012

Sparkly Midnight Trees

Hello!

This week has been a bit hectic for me so my card for this week's Dynamic Duos chalenge was made in super quick time!!


I had an idea to make some sparkly white trees against a Midnight Muse background so that's what I whipped up...


I stamped the tree from Scentsational Season on white card with Versamark and embossed with Irridescent Ice EP and die-cut with the matching die. The silver glimmer 'snow' layer was cut with one of the edgelits dies and layered over the Midnight Muse panel (that I had stamped with Snowflake Soiree using white ink). The greeting was stamped with Midnight Muse and frames with one of the silver decorative frames in the Autumn/Winter catty. I added some Midnight Muse ribbon to finish. I used the sketch from Fab Friday for my layout...


Make sure you check out the fabulous creations of the rest of the design team at Dynamic Duos!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x


13 comments:

  1. Amy this is lovely! And it certainly doesn't look like something that was whipped up in record time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. I love the white trees against the dark background, and the touches of silver are lovely. Very pretty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love all the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Amy, I love the sparkle and that fantastic silver frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love silver and blue cards and the sparkle is just perfect. Very smart to use the Edgelit to make your snowy hill! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love all of the shimmer on this card- perfect for Christmas! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy, Love those sparkly, glittery Christmas trees, they work beautifully against the dark background. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card Amy, love the trees and your pretty hardware!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally gorgeous! I love the sparkly trees and ground, and that frame looks sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is a simply amazing card! I love your color choices, the use of the edgelit to make snow.... just awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!! I love it!!! Anything that sparkles has to be good!! :)

    ReplyDelete