Monday 3 June 2013

Dynamic Portrait...

Hi there,

I was excited to see Stampin' Up's latest promotion in the UK - the 'Best Of' series. My sweet downline Claire lent me her Best of Flowers set to play with and so I wanted to make a few things showing the fab images in this set. I started with the silhouette image and combined the colours over at Dynamic Duos with the Deconstructed Sketch this week...


These colours reminded me of a sunset so I used the emboss resist technique to create a little picture...


I stamped the flowers on Whisper White with versamark and embossed with clear EP, then sponged over the top with Wisteria Wonder and Raspberry Ripple inks. I used the rectangle designer frame embossing folder to create the frame around it. The background is Wisteria Wonder stamped with Flowering Flourishes in Whisper White ink. The banner piece is a combination of Basic Grey card and vellum, scored a few times in the middle for a bit of added detail.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet today - hope you had a great Monday!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Very cute scenery you created with this technique and our challenge colors this week. Great banner layers! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely and love the technique you used here. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silhouette image is beautiful and the way you used it is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete