Saturday 22 February 2014

Mini Memories Album Part 1

Hiya!

I'm off to Miami today for a week's cruise with my Mum, then to New York for a few more days (I have the best Mum ever!). I thought while I am away I would schedule some posts to show you my Mini Memories Album that I created for a class recently. I'm not a natural scrapbooker, but I found working with this album kit really easy and fun because each page is not much bigger than a card. Because the kit (from the Spring/Summer catalogue) comes with all the pages, embellishments and die-cuts that coordinate, it's really easy to put together the different pages.

Here are the first few I made...




I decided to make this album to show my sister's wedding and the lead up to it. I used the gold washi tape in the Spring/Summer catalogue as an accent as well as to attached some of the photos.

I'd love to know what you think about these pages! I'll be popping in over the next two weeks to share some more pages...

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment