Sunday 18 May 2014

Crushed Midnight Sea...

Hello!

I had some time to play last night so I combined a couple of challenges to come up with this...


I combined the Seize the Sketch and Colour Me challenges for this one...


I used one of the Crushed Curry die-cuts from the Tag a Bag accessory kit for the main image, masking off the edges with post-it notes and stamped the ship image inside with Midnight Muse ink. I layered that on a tag created with the Angled Tag Topper punch and added some linen thread underneath in random loops.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Blue Ribbon
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Afternoon Picnic dsp, Crushed Curry, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Tag a Bag accessory kit
Accessories: silver buttons. Midnight Muse ribbon, linen thread
Tools: Angled Tag Topper punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

You can find all the ingredients to make this card in my Stampin Up online store... just click on the link on the right to go shopping...

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! The ship image looks outstanding! Thanks for joining along with Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card, Amy! Love the colors, that beautiful ship image and the swirls of twine. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a stunner! I need to get myself some nautical stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks so polished! I love it. What you did with the string is amazing.

    ReplyDelete