Saturday 5 July 2014

Change the World...

Hiya!

I'm preparing for an SU event next weekend where I'll be demonstrating how to create some altered notebooks/journals and I wanted to make a few samples to display... so I combined a couple of challenges to help me: the Mojo Monday sketch and the colour combo from PPA...


I know the sketch is tall & skinny but I kinda took it to an extreme with this one though...!


I wanted to make a notepad suitable for a guy so chose the combination of Traveller and World Map stamps, with sentiments from the new Something to Say. The star was embossed with Pool Party EP on Basic Grey card and cut out. I showed this one to my husband when I finished and asked him if it was suitable for a guy... he replied "yeah, if you lose the star and button"... I tried to explain that stars and silver buttons are great embellishments for guys but he wasn't convinced... lol!

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Traveller, World Map, Something to Say, Perfect Pennants
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Black, Basic Grey marker
Paper: Basic Grey, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: silver button, Pool Party EP
Tools: circles framelits, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x



2 comments:

  1. I love your skinny card! Fun! Thanks for sharing it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the project is great fun. And since when do guys have style sense?

    ReplyDelete