Friday 15 August 2014

Grateful for You..

Hello!

I'm popping in to share a card I made last night for the Paper Players colour challenge...


And here's what I came up with...


I just love the variety you get in the Project Life card packs - this is one of the ones from Happiness Is... I just added some Alphabet framelits to finish it off!

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Basic Grey
Paper: Happiness Is Project life card, Basic Geey, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White satin ribbon
Tools: Fancy Fan embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Amy...as always! I love your fussy-cut gray leaves and that big satin bow is delicious! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh this is just gorgeous, Amy! Those project life cards are so cool and of course I love the blossoms. Thanks for sharing your work with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea adding the Project Life card into your design. The flowers are marvelous and I love how you used the colors. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this looks stunning Amy - the neutral greys are great to set off thse beautiful roses ;) Another fab idea with that PL journaling card! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. I can't stop looking at this beauty!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete