Saturday 18 October 2014

Celebrate the Season

Hello!

http://stampercamper.com/

I'm playing along with the Create with Connie & Mary Holiday Collection blog hop this month! Each Saturday the team will be sharing a Christmas/Winter themed project with you. You should have made your way here from Claire Broadwater's blog and seen her wonderfully elegant Christmas card (if you have just stumbled upon this hop though, you can click the pic above to take you back, or the link at the bottom of this post to take you to the start of the hop).


I decided to share a little something I made at a SU team training event a few weeks ago, using the fabulous Confetti Stars Punch  and the Endless Wishes stamp set...


I love the combination of Lost Lagoon and silver mixed with Kraft cardstock - manages to look elegant and slightly rustic at the same time! I created the background using Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and Silver Encore inks then added a few punched stars from Dazzling Details glimmer paper. I punched a Lost Lagoon strip with the Confetti Stars punch, glued it down the side and then added some more glimmer stars in some of the punched out shapes for a bit of extra sparkle. The greeting is one of the frames from Four Frames combined with a couple of the sentiments from Endless Wishes (one of the great features of photopolymer is the ability to bend the stamps on the block!).


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Endless Wishes, Four Frames
Ink: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Silver Encore
Paper: Kraft, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Dazzling Details glimmer paper
Accessories: Silver 1/8" ribbon
Tools: Decorative label punch, Confetti Stars punch


I'm at the end of the hop so if you want to go back to the start to the fabulous Mary Brown, click on the link below.... I hope you've been inspired today!

http://stampercamper.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Looks really great Amy - I love the colour palette too! Will have to try this combo I think, especially as I have the Snow Burst snowflakes set. Not quite as nice as these filigree ones I think, but still great for making a background flurry ;) Have a great weekend, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card Amy!! I really love the small details, the little stars are placed just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo and mixture of stamps. Love the star punched edge too. It's fun to share the 'hop' with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Love the sweet little confetti stars!

    ReplyDelete