Friday 26 December 2014

Papertrey December Blog Hop Challenge

Hiya!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas yesterday! One of the pressies I received was a fab Papertrey stamp set that I have had my eye on since its release - A Cheerful Heart. The collection of scriptures and sentiments is absolutely beautiful and I really wanted to create something straight away so I thought the blog hop would be a great place to start. The challenge this month was to use both silver and gold on your project...


The gold element is on the Kaisercraft paper, while the silver is the embossed butterflies from PTI's Butterfly Dreams. I used a blank notebook I had in my collection  - love decorating blank notebooks!

That's all from me for now - thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty! The shimmery butterflies fluttering about look gorgeous! Happy holidays and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!! How BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just AMAZING... Love to invite you to link this card up to the Stampin' Celebration challenge (5 more days so no rush).... http://stampincelebrationblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/sc94-lets-celebrate.html
    I just think the more the merrier to see your lovely creations Amy!!! Yay!!
    Hope the rest of your weekend is awesome, and Have a VERY wonderful New Year!

    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete