Tuesday 3 February 2015

Let your dreams take flight...

Hello!

I finished my latest lecturing season today and am determined to a) get myself and my house organised, and b) create a little more! That is of course before I launch into the next season of study (hopefully a Masters)... Well I have managed to find time to make my ColourQ card this week. When I saw this week's colours I knew I had to use some Kaisercraft paper that I've had in my stash for a while that is just perfect for this combination...


I kept my design pretty simple, letting the beautiful paper shine through...


I just added a greeting (from PTI's Butterfly Dreams) as well as a die-cut butterfly (I picked up some gorgeous sizzix butterfly dies whilst on holiday last year and they are are quite similar to the ones that Stampin Up have in the Spring/Summer catty, only mine are smaller). I added a couple of candy dots as my touch of Real Red and that was that!

Make sure you check out the beautiful creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment: