Monday 4 May 2015

A set of thank yous...

Hiya!

Recently I've been looking through my rather immense stash of papers and decided I need to make more sets or multiples of cards, so I pulled out an old Authentique paper pad and whipped up a few thank you cards using this week's Viva la Verve sketch. Here's what I ended up with...


I was going for a more masculine look with these as I get quite a few requests for thank you cards for guys and never seem to have enough. Here's the sketch I worked with...


I used a couple of Verve sets and coordinating dies for the sentiment panels, and added some OLD hodgepodge hardware (brilliant embellishments for guys' cards!) and ribbon to finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful, Amy! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete