Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tap Tap Thanks...

Hello!

I hope you all are having a fab week! It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week's colours are so pretty together...



Of course, what should I decide to do with such soft and pretty colours? Make a man's card of course! Lol...



Gotta love the versatility of colours when you add a masculine image and distress the edges of designer paper! I had such fun colouring this image - I remembered again why I love colouring in so much - it is so therapeutic... Must do this more often! I was having such fun with the colours and dsp that I made another one with a different image and more colouring...


I used this week's Fusion challenge for both of my cards...


Make sure you check out the rest of the Royal Court's fab creations this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x


3 comments:

  1. These are both just fabulous Amy! I like the distressed edges and that nifty typewriter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are beauties! I like the way that little cluster of twine behind the typewriter and the off-set pages behind it give the whole card energy and movement. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards using the Fusion Sketch! love the images and colors you used on both - Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete