Wednesday 16 December 2015

A Christmas Coffee...

Hi there!

I'm playing along with this month's Holiday Coffee Lover's Blog Hop (a new challenge for me!) and combined this challenge with Verve's Inspiration challenge this month: A Cup of Kindness (not too difficult to link these two challenges!!)...

I decided to use Verve's free digi stamp set this month - the first time I've used a digi set! And it was easier than I thought (I know... it probably sounds easy to everyone else, but I'm a hard-core stamping fan so digi-anything is a bit of a stretch for me!). I used a few copics to colour the cute cups and combined them with one of the sentiments to come up with this...


I have WAY too much Christmas dsp (well... all dsp let's be honest!) so I dug through my collection and put a few pieces of unrelated pieces together for the background of this. Some ribbon and rhinestones finished things off.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

16 comments:

  1. Lucky you had old stash of Christmas design paper...and the mix of papers usually come out very unique and different because not everyone thinks of the same combination of older stash. Great card and love the stitching/piercing and ribbon and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty combination of papers. Love that beautiful bow,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that Verve Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Amy, love those Verve digi's and all the pretty paper! TFS and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the Digis and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color combo...love your fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely a beautiful card. Lovely papers
    and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, Amy and perfect for the bloghop !

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Pretty sure you can't ever have too much dsp," (said the woman who is fully and totally addicted to paper << me). Beautiful card. Love those papers and how you've used those Verve stamps. And what gorgeous ribbon! I love this card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Love your design, colors, that bow, and your use of the digis! Looks Great!

    ReplyDelete