Wednesday 9 March 2016

Joyful Journal...

Hi there!

It's time for another great ColourQ challenge... Here are this week's colours to play with...


I struggled to know what to do with these colours for ages so I went rummaging through my paper collection to see if anything had a combination of any of these colours in it and lo and behold I found an old K&Co collection that had all of them (or near enough!). That inspired me to create an altered notebook, so here's what I ended up with...


I used the current Viva la Verve sketch for my layout (with a few tweaks!)...


Make sure you check out the fab creations from the rest of the Design Team this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. You made these colors seem so calming and soothing. Such a gorgeous card, Amy! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete