Saturday 28 January 2012

CPS Throwdown Blossoms...

Hi there,

I've had a bit of creative time today so I played along with this week's Colour Throwdown colours (which are gorgeous!!) as well as the CPS sketch.



I used some new mini catty goodies for this, including the Easter Blossoms stamp set and Spice Cake DSP. I used some retired Rose Red ribbon for the big bow and adde some pearls and lace for a big of extra vintage style. The DSP pieces were inked with Tea Stain to distress them a bit. The centre shapes are a combination of the circles #2 die and the Perfect Pennants die - love that combo!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I think this one is my absolute favourite!

    Have a blessed day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the delicate flowers and your beautiful distressing! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete