Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Sycamore Garden...


Hello!

I made a card this morning (when I was supposed to be prepping for lecturing... oops!) so I thought I'd pop in and share it with you (before I actually do start prepping!)...



I combined the SAB papers and my fave new stamp set Secret Garden, as well as the SAB ribbon/button pack to create this one. The Seize the Birthday sketch got me started...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Secret Garden, You're Amazing
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Sycamore Street dsp, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Tools: Secret Garden framelits, Ovals framelits, labels framelits
Accessories: Sycamore Street ribbon & button pack

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. oh my this is so pretty!!!!
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the vibrant colours and the arrangement of flowers is pretty Amy. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Amy! Congratulations on the shoutout from STB!!

    ReplyDelete