Sunday 3 February 2013

Rosy Thank You...


Hello!

I hope you are having a good weekend, whatever you are doing... Mine is unusually quiet, which makes a nice change! I had some time to play yesterday, and so I combined a couple of challenges I had my eye on...

      

I used some new goodies from the Spring catalogue, which are now available for all - yay!


I used the Oh Hello stamp set, ovals framelits, Primrose Petals core'dinations cardstock as well as some of the fabulous flower trim (died on the top with Primrose Petals ink).

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Oh Hello
Ink: Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Primrose Petals core'dinations, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, More Amore dsp
Accessories: Raspberry Ripple stitched ribbon, Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon, flower trim, pearls, linen thread
Tools: Ovals framelits, oval piercing template, lacy brocade EF, corner punch

That's all for now... thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Amy. I love how you have used ribbons for some of the background. Beautiful colours too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Deconstructed Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Nice job Amy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so intimidated by that sketch, but you have totally nailed it with these great colors! Those wee flowers are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love love love that stamp and the wonderful cream colored cardstock is AMAZING! Such an elegant valentine! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is SO GORGEOUS!! It fits both challenges perfectly! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Deconstructing Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Amy, love that embossed background, truly lovely! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo pretty! The colors are gor-geous!

    ReplyDelete