Tuesday 31 December 2013

Golden Happy Heart...

Hiya!

I'm so happy to be back playing along with the ColourQ Royal Court this week! We have a great combo this week, perfect for ringing in the New Year...


I was keen to play with some new goodies, some from Convention and another from the Whole Lot of Love promotion going on at the moment, so with that in mind, I came up with this...


I embossed the Flowerfull heart with gold embossing powder and die-cut using the hearts framelits. The doily in the background was cut from a gold foil sheet with the sizzlits doilies die, and I layered a dsp circle over the top. The sentiment was embossed in black and underneath I have used some new sneak peek products from the Spring/Summer catty coming at the end of Jan - gold washi tape and sequins.

I used the fab sketch from Sketchbook Saturday as my starting point for the layout...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Flowerfull, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Winter Frost dsp, Modern Medley dsp, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil
Accessories: Watercolour washi tape, gold sequins, White organza ribbon, neutrals candy dots, gold & black embossing powder
Tools: Delicate Doilies sizzlit die, 2 1/2" circle punch, hearts framelits

Make sure you check out the glimmery creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That gold-embossed heart image is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, WOW! This card is a show stopper, Amy! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and I wish you an even better New Year :)

    ReplyDelete