Thursday 2 January 2014

Flowerfull Anniversary

Hi there!

I started my new job today - yay! I've been looking forward to this day for a long time now so I'm thrilled to be working somewhere I love, doing a job I enjoy with people I like hanging out with! I'm working full time now, so I'm not sure how that's going to impact on my stamping time, but I shall certainly be trying to fit in creative time wherever possible. Speaking of creative time, I took a few moments yesterday to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch this week...


I wanted to use a couple of the Whole Lot of Love products so here's what I came up with...


I started by embossing the Flowerfull heart into Real Red card with Pool Party embossing powder then I cut it out with the coordinating heart framelit. The Pool Party card in the background was stamped with En Francais with Pool Party ink; the panel on top is one of the Sweet Saying notecards, cut down to size with one of the card borders trimmed and layered over the bottom edge. I added a few die-cuts from the Thinlits card collections (the xoxo from Real Red card, the little Whisper White banner at the top, and the Crisp Cantaloupe little banner behind the sentiment). The sentiment is from Express Yourself and is layered over some silver glimmer card for a touch of sparkle. I added a couple of Real Red candy dots to finish.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Flowerfull, Express Yourself, En Francais
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party, Versamark
Paper: Sweet Saying notecard, Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Brights candy dots, Pool Party EP
Tools: Thinlits card dies, Heart framelits, Oval framelits, piercing tool & template

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment: