Thursday 6 August 2015

A Sympathy Trio...

Hello!

I realised this week when I needed a sympathy card that I had none in my collection so I thought I'd better make a few at the same time to build up my supplies again. I used this week's Viva la Verve sketch and pulled out some Kaisercraft papers and came up with this...


After I had cut and glued the papers, I wanted to tone down the colours a little so I sponged some unbleached titanium acrylic paint over the top in a thin layer. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip and I stamped some leaves with Soft Sky above. I added a few little Kaisercraft flowers and some pearls to finish. Here are the other two...



Here's the sketch I used...


Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. These are just dreamy! Love those soft papers. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete