Tuesday 11 August 2015

Birthday cupcakes...

Hi there!

It's time for another fun ColourQ challenge... Check out this week's colours...


I looked at these colours for a while before I figured out what to do with them! I finally decided on cupcakes so I pulled out an old set from my stash from There She Goes that allows you to build your own cupcakes and got creating...


I wanted to let the coloured cupcakes really pop so I tried to go with a CAS design (NOT my forte!)... I used this week's CAS(E) this Sketch for my layout...


Make sure you check out the fabulous Design Team's creations this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...love your yummy trio of cupcakes, they look so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A yummy take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the sketch--love those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete