Tuesday 26 April 2016

A ColourQ Goodbye...

Hiya!

I'm sad to say that this week is my last week on the ColourQ design team. Life has gotten very full over the last few months and there are other things I need to prioritise with the time that I have available so I had to make the choice to step away from some things, one of which is the wonderful ColourQ team. I have had such fun being a part of the Royal Court and and very grateful to Arielle for inviting me to join in the first place! So here are this week's colours...


And here's my card...


I used the current Viva la Verve sketch for my layout...


Make sure you check out the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Royal Court!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card to say good bye with. Best of luck, and I love this card--very bold and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Amy! Love those blue flowers. Thanks for joining us at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty Amy! I love the rich colors and the beautiful flowers. I'm sure we'll see you around the stamping block so I'll just say farewell for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.reddit.com/user/tranbinh123/comments/iiqaqy/chia_s%E1%BA%BB_kinh_nghi%E1%BB%87m_ch%E1%BB%8Dn_c%E1%BB%ADa_l%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Bi_ch%E1%BB%91ng_mu%E1%BB%97i_ph%C3%B9/
    https://captaitranbinh.tumblr.com/post/627779720920055808/99-chia-s%E1%BA%BB-kinh-nghi%E1%BB%87m-ch%E1%BB%8Dn-c%E1%BB%ADa-l%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Bi-ch%E1%BB%91ng-mu%E1%BB%97i
    https://www.instapaper.com/read/1337749288

    ReplyDelete