Tuesday 12 April 2016

Oh Baby!

Hiya,

It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week's colour combination is perfect for baby-themed cards...



I started with a piece of watercolour paper and got messy with inks and a water spritzer (fun!). When I'd made something I liked, I then stamped, cut and added a bunch of layers, paper flowers, ribbon... well yes I got a bit carried away lol!


I had a friend in mind who's baby shower is coming up soon, so this will be going to her...

Make sure you check out the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable Amy! My niece is expecting and her shower is soon too, so I'm pinning this for sure! I need some ideas and this is too cute not to save!

    ReplyDelete